Sunday, March 29, 2015

Freezy breezy

   I did not feel like going for a run this morning. Which is exactly why I did. Need to keep myself on a healthy routine and keep working out that plantar fasciitis... Not to mention, take advantage of what might be the last of these 40° temperatures for a while. I was glad I went. Got in a good 4.5 miles at just over a nine minute pace, so even though I haven't been able to run as regularly lately, I haven't lost much speed.
   Part of the run was cloudy, part was sunny; and in the sun, I quickly overheated. The winds kicked up frequently, and were bitterly cold. By the time I got done, I wished I had worn gloves… And sleeves. Had to keep shaking out my hands and forearms because they were freezing up. Worth it for the feeling of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment