Monday, March 30, 2015

Inspiration: come alive

   “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come ALIVE.” ―Howard Thurman
   It's interesting that I would run across this quote shortly after an incredibly inspiring call with my buddy Rick S, a former Hallmarker and current Portlander. He called to check on me and to get the scoop, as well as to encourage me to take this opportunity to go after my dreams. He has been sending me some job postings and industry information over the last few weeks, which is immeasurably appreciated.
   Almost a month out from the lay off, the gravity of it is starting to sink in, I miss my friends, and honestly, I'm starting to struggle with my mood a bit. Now's the time when I need friends like Rick more than ever. Thanks to all who are standing by to support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment