Sunday, June 14, 2015

Announcing Peter Yarrow

   I had the opportunity to design a poster and other marketing materials for none other than Peter Yarrow​! (Milton Glaser designed for Peter, Paul & Mary... no pressure!) I SO enjoyed working on this and can't wait to hear him sing in Honolulu. Sincere thanks to Laura and Ocean Matters​ for this incredible opportunity.
   I've been thinking as I've been designing this... had I stayed in my old job, I NEVER would have had this opportunity. It came out of networking and dreaming about where I want to take my career. Truly there are doors out there just waiting to be opened, and I feel so blessed to have stumbled upon this one. A dream come true.
   Tickets are available here, if anyone wants to join me.  :)
   And, I just ran across this song quite by accident. I love Peter already.

No comments:

Post a Comment