Tuesday, June 2, 2015

When it rains, it pours

    And by that I mean, it was raining in my basement last night. Having a crappy start to the week... washing machine broke, water pipe burst, and my AC unit is apparently on its last legs— and to add insult to injury, a mouse was living inside the unit. So now I have to fire my pets for shirking their duties. Hopefully these things really do come in 3s so there won't be any more surprises. Ugh. I need to find a job fast!   @_@
   Having heartburn about bleeding money... becoming a scuba instructor was expensive, buying the necessary scuba gear was expensive, and I have two expensive trips coming up. And if I need to sell this house, I'll have to have it painted too, on top of other repairs. Having a FML kind of day. Reminding myself that I'm happy and healthy otherwise (well, almost healthy... stupid sinus/ear infection from diving so much lately) and things could be a lot worse. I shudder to think how bad things would have been if that pipe burst in the last few days while I was out of town! Counting my lucky stars for sure.
   I found this great article about home remedies for ear problems. I love how she calls out scuba diving as a culprit for ear troubles... guilty as charged!!
   Remaining in the realm of the happy people, as always. Just have to be more intentional about it this week than usual. http://www.purposefairy.com/4899/15-powerful-things-happy-people-do-differently/

No comments:

Post a Comment