Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Inspiration: find your limit

   "It's your job to push your body to its limit. Our job is to help you when you find it."  - Performance Rehab, at 68's Inside Sports Clinic
   I started physical therapy last week for my IT band/hamstring/Achilles tendon problems. Bummer that I couldn't run the half marathon in Yosemite last Saturday, nor hike Half Dome… Which was supposed to be today. Better that I reschedule the trip when I am raring to go! It has been extremely rare that I have had to reschedule a trip, and I am thankful for that! This year a combination of leaving Hallmark, a surprise month in Hawaii, and nagging leg pain threw me for a little bit of a loop, but I am on the road to recovery and excited to arrive, bags packed, ready to see where the road takes me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment