Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Relief!

   I am happy and relieved to report that Aki's ACL surgery went well. She will stay with the vet until tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how she is doing. It will be a long eight week recovery, but each day is one more step towards our next hike! It will be so good to have my girl back in action again.
   I've been really impressed with Dr. Swanson so far. He didn't charge me for our initial visit/consultation. And today at the end of the surgery, he removed a fatty tumor on her chest to ensure it was nothing to be concerned about. He said it took five minutes and only two stitches, so he didn't charge me for that either. I have a really glowing impression of Camelot Court animal clinic so far… They are such wonderful people and seem as concerned about my baby as I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment