Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The stage is set!

   Couple shots of my display at One More Cup, 7408 Wornall in KCMO (next to city gym, and just north of Dave Smith the lamp maker). 
   My work is up starting today, through the end of the month. Love to have you come by and check it out, get a great cup of coffee, relax… 
   Thank you, Stacy!
   I'm excited because although I have participated in a few one-day art fairs over the years, this is my first month-long show in Kansas City since I think 2003! 
I've done many shows on the West Coast and in other cities over the years, but I think it's about time I showed my hometown some love.
   And to be able to show in a local business owned and operated by such wonderful people… It is the icing on the cake! After taking that entrepreneurship course recently, I have a whole new appreciation for small business owners and the challenges they overcome to make their dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment