Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hawaii on my mind

   Let's see, exactly a year ago, I was in the open ocean with no wetsuit and no lifejacket, swimming with wild spinner dolphins. And last night, I walk into the Red X store in Riverside, Missouri, and I'm confronted with a statue of... Exactly what I was doing a year ago (OK, I wasn't touching the dolphins, but otherwise it was the same).
   And this was shortly after walking into a fireworks stand where I saw a hula girl fireworks. Took a hula lesson with Anya, and, Robin, and Cassie last year. I am not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination, but we had a blast!
   Speaking of Anya, here she is with Noel Paul Stookey again, recently.
   And, Laura posted this photo of a recent ocean matters staff meeting, which only the locals were able to attend this time around.
   Not to mention that yesterday I saw two license plates while I was on the highway, one that was actually from Hawaii (not a common site in Missouri!), and the other that said "5cuba" (scuba).
   Are you freaking kidding me? I think the universe definitely wants me to return. I can take a hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment