Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happy day for Tay!

   Yesterday I walked Taylor around the neighborhood, and came home to discover some leaves on the front patio that indicated maybe my gutters were full. So I climbed up on the ladder and did my annual task of cleaning them. While I was up there, I started thinking maybe it was time I put up some holiday lights, which I haven't bothered to do for several years.
   While I was on the ladder Brett called, and soon came by to lend an extra pair of hands. Much appreciated! He was on his way to Shawnee Mission Park to hike with his dog Sam, and Taylor perked up when he heard the word "Hike." So Brad open the car door, Taylor jumped in, and the three of them went hiking together while I ran my errands for the day.
   Lucky me to have such great friends, both two-legged and four-legged!

No comments:

Post a Comment