Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Tails to you...

I was grilling bison burgers and had a plate of cheddar & buns on the side shelf. I went into the house for a MINUTE to check on the other dishes, and when I came back, the plate was EMPTY. And then Taylor burped at me. Nice. He must have leaned from the steps onto the side of the grill. Quite an acrobatic feat for such a portly little guy.

Off to the Meetup: I arrived at the dog park in Lee's Summit for our Meetup, just in time to get this cool shot as the sun was setting:
Shortly after we arrived, the shibas excitedly swarmed a scotty.
Who wasn't Bruce.
Happy Tails dog park has agility equipment. I have ALWAYS wanted to try agility, and suspected that the shibas might be good at it, if they ever choose to listen to me. Aki was apprehensive but capable. And Taylor was ready to go! He showed very little hesitation. We might have ourselves a contender...

No comments:

Post a Comment