Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad shibas. Good Madeline.

I just got home from work & found that my beloved dogs (said through gnashed teeth) took it upon themselves to start tearing up my hooked octopus pillow. I am trying not to strangle them. So far so good. I can't blame them: they are home alone while I'm at work, and are simply bored. Oh wait. They have hundreds of toys. And we've literally being going to the park at least every other evening. My mistake. I CAN BLAME THEM. Grrr....

So clearly they do not deserve the no-doubt supremely delicious sesame-flavored shiba cookies that Madeline just bought especially for them and hand-carried back from Japan.
She brought treats for me too: an adorable Neapolitan-ice-cream-colored thermal coffee cup and BANANA KIT KAT. Which I've had in Japan before and have craved ever since. Thanks Madel!!!
あなたはすごくいい友達ですよ。

No comments:

Post a Comment