Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hakuna Frittata!

I felt like cooking tonight. Also, I had accidentally bought an extra carton of eggs, so I NEEDED to cook SOMETHING tonight. And that something turned out to be an italian sausage, spinach, garlic & onion frittata. Topped with feta cheese and crabmeat. With a side of broccoli of the gods. (Yes, that IS twice in one week. 6 broccoli crowns in all. Going to find a 12-step program. Once I admit I have a problem.)
And they look even better when they come out of the oven!
And in honor of Alexandra's first day back at Hallmark tomorrow (as a full-time employee rather than a summer intern!), I made two big batches of chocolate flake fromage ice cream, based on my favorite flavor at Murray's in Westport. Because cheesecake & ice cream are two great things that go better together!
It was so good to see Alexandra again... she looked very happy! And so did everyone else after they had some ice cream. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment