Monday, May 30, 2011

Cats & Dogs Living Together: Mass Hysteria!

   I have a VERY strict no-pets-on-the-furniture rule in my home. However, my pets don't seem to have received the memo. I came home from the race today to find this scene: two pets on each couch. Like I had interrupted an informal meeting or something.
(singing) "One of these things is not like the other..."
   I'm especially surprised that finicky Gypsy was content to curl up near nosy Aki, who still delights in chasing the cats a bit, despite my protests.
   Lots of pet hair on the couches, but I guess I should just feel fortunate that everyone gets along and that they actually all enjoy hanging out together. Maybe "enjoy" is a little too strong. They're not quite touching, but definitely not recoiling either...

No comments:

Post a Comment