Friday, June 20, 2014

A run through the roses

   Today Amy and I decided to run a different course; I suggested we head west to Washington Park, to see the Rose Garden. I had been there before with Kristin, but it was in December, so the roses weren't in bloom. What a different experience it was today!
   It had rained early in the morning, so the roses were covered in fresh drops, adding to the beauty and wonder.
   Some of the roses Grill in clusters, and were a complete bouquet in and of themselves.
I have never seen such a stunning variety of colors and sizes of roses.
   Can you spot me in this picture? And can you believe how many roses there are? This is just one small section of the garden!
   Can't wait for the next time I visit Portland… It is so full of beauty and surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment