Monday, September 22, 2014

Animals behaving badly

   These are the faces of two very happy dogs, after having spent the entirety of Saturday morning in the backyard enjoying the beautiful weather. What I didn't know was that they were also enjoying chasing a chipmunk that had gone up the downspouts and into the gutters. Which spurred them to rip the gutters off the house and pepper all the downspouts with teeth marks. All of the downspouts, in fact. Because you just never know where those pesky chipmunks will end up.
   I always say: it's a good thing my dogs are very good when they are good, because when they are bad, they are awful!!!
   And apparently, been awful can take a lot out of a dog, as evidenced by Taylor's sleepfest that evening.
   I watched him spill out of bed like melted butter.
   Lest you think only my canines are problematic, this was the first thing I saw when I woke up at 6:15 AM: a very snuggly--and hungry--and also blurry--cat.
   Kismet is delighted when I spend the day at home, even if I'm trying to get work done. And she's even more delighted to request that I share my dinner with her: "Oh hai. I can haz yor chikken?"
You know, Kismet's begging might be annoying... If she weren't so f*ing adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment