Monday, September 15, 2014

Creative leadership symposium

   Hallmark's creative leaders had the luxury of a two day symposium... And in the Kauffman center for the performing arts, no less! It was an especially exciting day for Amy, Charlie, and myself, as we watched our short animation, "Polariffic!" debut on the big screen. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have my own work shown in the best performing arts center in the nation!
   Before the short, they showed, "Go forth, Go North!", a making-of-Polariffic video explaining our process, and how skilled creative leaders (Jeff and Claire) gave us guidance and support but without stifling our creativity. And to be sure, they are at the top of the list of the beat leaders with whom I've worked. John was the director & videographer who documented our journey. And he's quite the photog as well:
   Diana captured this goofiness for me:
   Just a normal day at work. LOL #whatthestormtrooper #darthwhatever #r2metoo
   And photog & friend Danielle Mousley shot this moment:
   Exhaustively fun days were had by all. Then it was back to work... On next year's masterpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment