Monday, June 1, 2015

Stay vivid

Image from my friends at 5 Points: a Creative Union
   Thinking of my Hallmark family today. 73 people volunteered to take the "buy out" which means that there are 127 incredibly talented, creative people who who will lose their jobs involuntarily this week.
   Three months out, I still have little idea where I'll land, but I'm so happy and excited, truly! I've had time to take a breath, time to celebrate new achievements and new friends, time to make new connections in completely different fields that interest me,  and time to step back and think about what I want for the rest of my life… Which I've never really done before. (Not to mention time to sleep in when I feel like it, travel, and spend and a lot of time out in the sunshine! I've worked in departments without windows for the last seven years.)
   My wish for everyone going through a transition is that you quickly realize all of the great things that WILL come out of it! I am cheering you on all the way.
   The photo is one that I borrowed from my buddy Steve. I've heard from many of my friends already this morning, but no news yet on who is staying or going. Friends, IT WILL ALL WORK OUT.
   For some creative inspiration to boost your spirits, check this out. Proud of my buddies Steve and Johnny D!

No comments:

Post a Comment