Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Et tu, Bryan?

   Last night, Bryan brought over some fresh, smoked meat bones for Taylor for his birthday. He got them from Fritz's, a smoker/deli in KCMO. How thoughtful!
   ...And now Taylor is sitting in the hallway just outside my studio where I'm trying to work. And he's farting and farting and farting. I'm working in this tiny little room, which has now become a virtual gas chamber! Paybacks are hell, Bryan!!!
   A few years ago, Joni and I were riding in the backseat of a car with our dogs, returning from a hike at Clinton Lake. Taylor was in Joni's lap. And he had a fart attack on her. She asked me for the Japanese word for "stinky" and I looked it up: Shuuki. A nickname was born. And he has lived up to it over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment