Monday, September 26, 2011

Hallmarket part 2: Update

   This Saturday, Hallmark artists will be selling their work at "Hallmarket," an art fair in the square outside headquarters in Crown Center Square, downtown Kansas City, MO. I was originally thinking that I wasn't going to be able to participate, but Steph & Jack graciously invited me to share their booth, and I've got some plush that recently returned to me in a big box after they've been vacationing in LA & San Francisco for a while (lucky plush!), so I'm going for it!
   The majority of what I have to sell are from my "Catattack" series (monster cats of all breeds: catbats, mercats, cyclopticats, reptilicats, yeticats, robocats, etc.) Shaun & Ed of Shaun of the Dead may also make an appearance. These are some of my favorite plush that I've ever created, so it's bittersweet to offer them for sale. Good homes only! All are 100% hand-sewn, one-of-a-kind art pieces, not intended to be toys for kids or pets.
   It would be nice to make a lil' extra cash, for an upcoming trip-of-a-lifetime that I'm *hoping* I'll be able to take this year... more to come on that!

2 comments:

  1. oooooh, I love the catbats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names--so clever. :) Love the yeticats and the reptilicats. :)

    ReplyDelete